The Red Room is a large venue that can accommodate hundreds of guests. It's open capacity room features Vancouver's first state of the art PK SOUND system, world class Intelligent lighting and wonderful sight lines. The venue is ideal for a variety of performances and nightlife events, and has been noted recurrently as one of the best places in Vancouver for live music and DJ based shows.
A music lover’s must go, the Red Room is home to some of the best Electronic, Latino, and live music in the city. In addition, the venue boasts a sunken down dance floor so that party goers can look up at the stage that regularly hosts local and international music producers. Fridays and Saturdays are the hottest nights at the Red Room. Kicking the weekend off with Cancun Nite Fridays, Vancouver's longest running latin night presented by Vancouver Latin Fever. Expect a full house week in, week out with over 500 hot attendees. Set the dancefloor on fire with a mix of different styles and genres able to satisfy every mood and desire. reggaeton, merengue, salsa, bachata, Hip-hop, electro, top 40, will keep you dancing until the wee hours and have craving for more. SUBculture Saturdays presented by Digital Motion Events, feature local and international DJ & producers playing the best in Bass music on PK SOUND. Check out our upcoming events calendar to see when your favourite DJ is going to play! On select Saturdays, we also feature Live Music from 7pm-10:30pm too!
In addition to the ‘weeklies’, Red Room hosts numerous special events, such as Halloween, Christmas, or New Years Eve parties. Moreover, you can book the club for your own private event on pretty much any day of the week - except for Fridays and Saturdays. Fundraisers, corporate parties, film screenings, birthdays, bachelorette parties, or whatever else you can think of, the pros of event production at Red Room will take care of it! Offering great service and security, the Red Room represents a point of reference for the nightlife scene in Vancouver.
Check out our FAQ
Please read all of the information below before submitting a request.
- Guest list requests are cut off Thursday at 10pm before the Friday you would like to come down for.
- We have the right to refuse any requests at our discretion.
- Valid ID (w/magstrip), Driver’s license, BC ID is required for entry. Acceptance of passports or other forms of international ID is at our discretion.
- Note Guest list expiry time, cut-off times are strict. Please come early to avoid disapointment.
- Please be aware that all guests that show up after the allotted guest list time might not be able gain entry to our establishment in a timely matter based on our capacity.
- VIP line access is based on a first come first served basis.
- We are a member of Bar Watch and your ID will be scanned / Photographed. Gang members or affiliates are not welcome.
- If your request is approved, you'll get FREE cover before 9:30pm and DISCOUNT on the cover charge before 11pm.
For National, Local & Regional Booking inquiries as-well as press inquiries please contact email@example.com
Please submit an Electronic Press Kit (EPK) with audio samples that best represent your music. In the email please include the following info:
- Describe your music (genre, influences, etc)
- References are important.
- Your average draw on a weekday / weekend
- Other bands you go well with locally
Note : This venue is designed to handle both Live music and DJ based shows and can accomodate almost every other type of event*